Thread: Hello from a new member

Hybrid View

Update

Just wanted to give an update. All is going well. I had my first shot and felt better than I have in a long time. I was kind of crashing after three days and quickly took my second shot since I inject twice a week. I felt better again. It's a rough ride in the beginning to try and get everything dialed in, but I'm very happy with my experience overall. My symptoms were so bad that I've gone from feeling like death to feeling really good. I'm ready to get back to living life.

HRT Specailist
    Quote Originally Posted by tww11 View Post
    Just wanted to give an update. All is going well. I had my first shot and felt better than I have in a long time. I was kind of crashing after three days and quickly took my second shot since I inject twice a week. I felt better again. It's a rough ride in the beginning to try and get everything dialed in, but I'm very happy with my experience overall. My symptoms were so bad that I've gone from feeling like death to feeling really good. I'm ready to get back to living life.
    Yes, it takes a little while for the body to adjust to the new levels. Very glad to hear your update. Thanks Tw!