Hello everyone,

I just joined. I've been experiencing low testosterone symptoms for a long time at 33yrs old, but recently it's been getting worse. I made a lot of excuses as to why I wasn't feeling good, but nothing I did made much difference. I finally got a blood test and found my T was low. I had no idea considering that I still make some muscle gains although I do notice that it's nothing like it used to be. I'm just waiting on my new doctor's appointment and hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. I have to say that I'm a little irritated at my old family doctor and endocrinologist. I presented some pretty severe symptoms and I was told it would be almost a month to see the endocrinologist who may or may not treat me, and if they do, may or may not treat me correctly. I think it's a crime to make someone who is feeling this way wait like they have a hangnail instead of a serious medical condition. It may not be their fault. I don't know, but I'm not waiting around while I suffer. Anyway, I'm glad I found this site and I encourage anyone who is unhappy with their current treatment to find a new avenue.