I was dx with testicular ca 10 years ago. I was put on 5mp androgel and my numbers were always around 300. I felt ok but from time to time felt bad. My new doctor then put me on 100 injected every two weeks about a year ago. I began working out this summer and could not gain endurance. Then about two months ago I start feeling weird. I was tired, weak, joint pain, tingling in my muscles, electrical feeling in my hands and feet, stressed, depressed and ED. I went back to the doctor and he said that my recent blood work was normal. I asked what my testosterone was and he said 170. I was shocked no one called me to tell me this. I have been at 170 for who knows how long? Then before I started feeling really bad I missed an injection due to insurance issues. So who knows how low I got. I went to a new doc and he put me on 200 every two weeks injected. He also said to inject in my thigh to be sure I was getting in the muscle. I was self injecting my butt which was difficult.

I started to feel better after the thigh injections. I had morning wood for the first time in a while but crashed a few weeks later and feel as bad as before. I went back to get more blood work and now waiting to find out the results. My questions are

Is this kind of crash normal?

Right now I can feel good one day and horrible the next?

I have bowel issues which I have never had?

Should I inject 100 every week?

Thanks in advance