Thread: New to forum. Thinking heavily about joining the program

New to forum. Thinking heavily about joining the program

Hello,

I'm 40 and live in the San Antonio area. I have a friend that is on a low T program and he has told me the difference that he has had with the injections. I researched this thing to death because that's just how I am. I have been honest with myself and have almost every symptom. I see a lot of people on here saying that they just started the program, but there are very few updates to how they're life has changed or symptoms going away. Any advice or honest words would be helpful.

Welcome to the forum!
    I've been on TRT myself and I use one the TX physicians and pharmacies. I've been on TRT for a good while, wouldn't give it up for anything but hopefully some others will chime in. I don't expect you to take my word on it since I work here

Results can sometimes take a little while before they are noticeable for some people. I don't know why people don't post about their results more often once they have gone through treatment. I would think that considering what they are going through themselves that they would come back in order to help other people accomplish results, as well. Maybe no one has had a good experience with the shots, who knows. I too have done a ton of research before ending up on this forum. I have been trying to discover whether or not I need to start taking shots myself, as well. It can be a challenge just to face the facts let alone find the answers we are hunting after. I commend you for the first step which is total honesty about the fact that you may have a problem. As they say, admitting you have a problem is the first step.