My name is Juan, I am 28 years old 5’11 and currently 300lbs I don’t feel super overweight but I felt better when I wasn’t this heavy. A few years ago I was actively going to the gym, and while I felt very limber I never really lost any weight. My program consisted of 5 gym days Mondays, Wednesday, Friday I lifted and Tuesday and Thursdays I worked my core and did cardio, Saturdays I did yoga with my wife. My nutrition was not solid to say but I’ve always stayed away from sugars, and fried foods. At that point I weighed around 245 which I didn’t mind, but I had a terrible case of Gynecomastia that to this day im very embarrassed about. I had thought my enlarged breast were simply excess fat from the weight loss in my teenage years as I was over 300lbs before puberty. I decided to go to a doctor about it who ran blood work and found abnormal levels and sent me to a neurologist where I discovered I had a benign growth on my pituitary gland After 2 years of MRI’s and blood work. Recently I had to switch doctors and the new doctor wanted to do a full baseline and went over some issues I had so he ordered some blood work which came back and leads me to believe I have low testosterone, vitamin d, b12 and low growth hormone. I have a follow up appointment with my doctor but want to share the results in hopes that some of you may give me an idea of what to expect when I go in.
Testosterone, total 204
Testosterone, free calc 72.2
Test % free 3.5
Test bioavail, calc 169
Test % bioavailable 83.
Sex hormone binding globulin 6
Cholesterol, ldl, calculated 132
Vit d 17
Growth hormone <0.05
B12 543
Cortisol 7.6
I would like to get back to going to gym regularly again but when i wake up I really struggle to just get moving. Before I stopped going to the gym I was able to bench my body weight but hurt my shoulder with bad form while lifting, while recovering is when I went to the doctor for the gynecosmatia.