Hello guys,

I am a 16 year old male who is suffering from low testosterone. I had a blood test done recently, and my testosterone levels came out to be 400 ng/dl. That is extremely low for my age (16), because T-levels at this age should be peaking at around 750 ng/dl. Due to my low T-levels, I face a lot of issues, such as erection problems, low libido, etc.

After finding out about how my T-levels are very low, I started to research about how to increase T-levels naturally. I found out that exercise, diet, and sleep are the 3 most important things. In terms of diet, I created a diet plan, after researching about what foods are best to increase testosterone. This is the plan I came up with:

1) Breakfast: Egg, Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal

2) Lunch: POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice, Fruits: Avacado, Fig, Red Grape, Black Raspberry,
Strawberry, Watermelon, Date, Vegetables: Broccoli, Cabbage, Brussels Sprout, Asparagus, Celery,
Spinach

3) Dinner: Grass-fed Beef, Wild Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp

4) Other: Green Tea, Korean Red Ginseng Tea, Olive Oil, Dark Chocolate, Nuts: Brazil Nut, Pine Nut,
Cashew, Almond, Peanut, Pistachio, Seeds: Pumpkin Seed, Sesame Seed

Of course, I won't eat everything in 1 single day, but I'll try to include as much as possible of the above in 1 day. For the 'other' section, I'll be eating/drinking those foods/drinks throughout the day at random times. I've heard all of these foods (in my diet plan) are good for increasing testosterone, and are good for libido and erections.

I just want to know if this diet is good. I included everything that increases testosterone in it, but I don't know if there's a balance between all food groups, etc. I want to increase my testosterone through this diet, but at the same time I want to maintain good health. I don't want to lose weight, or anything like that through this diet, or face other health issues.

Thank you.