Hey Justin,

Dude, I am grateful for your response...I never expected that as it is more info than just about any doctor ever gave me. You are one of the nicest people I have never met :-)

Ok, I just wanted to mention a couple more things. I am a happily married father of 2 and we are done making babies...my youngest still sleeps in our bed so I feel virtually zero sexual pressure from the Misses. That being said, i do in fact have a very low libido in addition to the other complaints. I never gave that much thought since the other issues are far more debilitating.

I have always expected hormone problems in my life. I developed large breasts as a kid and have always been self conscious of them, I also am extremely hairy chest and back.shoulders. The chest flab is the last to go when I lose weight too. It seems I need to be almost down to my ideal body weight before the breasts shrink. Now I am 240 lbs with thin legs so I assume most all of my weight is in my torso, another sign of low T from what i have read.

I am up 6 pounds in just under 4 weeks on TRT. My good friend says its all muscle returning to my frame and that it will settle down...he has been on TRT for 10 years so I am always talking to him.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and the reassurance that there is still hope since I am in the early weeks of treatment. I have no objection to injections, and will be discussing EACH issue you brought up with my Doc this Friday!