Hi all.

I'm 23 y/o and have low testosterone.

In high school I had a severe inguinal hernia that also tore the tendons holding my testicles. In place. This resulted in a tortioned testicle and another surgery.

After which I wanted to check my T levels because I noticed I had started gaining weight, constant fatigue, anxiety and lack of strength and muscle growth despite diet and lifting.

My doctor on 2 occasions OK a blood panel but refused to have Test and Estro on the panel.

I decided to use AAS because I felt I couldn't get help elsewhere and took it matters into my own hands..REALLY STUPID.

Turns out I'm allergic to Benzoates. A carrier used in testosterone. I came off after a 3 month cycle and PCTed correctly.

I told my doctor about the use and finall got blood work with test levels. After 6 months off I was 270 and then tried another run with clomid for 5 weeks (self medicating) and wentnupnto 340. It has been almost 6 months since then and I'm trying 4 weeks of toremifene and planning to consult an End even though my doctor won't give me a referral to anyone but a rhumatologist.

I'll never know if I had low T before my idiot move of going on AAS. I don't want TRT so I'm investigating ways to correct it.

Currently trying torem 100mg everyday for a week and then dropping it to 50 for the next 3-4. And taking DAA Ed and eating right.

Hope to learn a lot here.