Thread: Received TRT Package but no sharps kit, no reconstitution syringe???

Received TRT Package but no sharps kit, no reconstitution syringe???

My Kit finally arrived. I opened it up expecting instructions on how to use the kit, a syringe for reconstituting the HCG and the necessary supplies to properly dispose of the needles. I got a cute color brochure that gave only a vague description on what do and a box of syinges with 23g needles, some extra 25g needles 2 packs of 30g syringes with needles and no explanation on how to use any of it. I had to go to a competitor site to find out what to do. What's up guys? Did I get the wrong starter kit or am I missing something?

HRT Specailist
    Hey prodigi, have you contacted them? Please call them at 800.569.8345 for assistance.

Called and left messages. Also, sent email through the "contact us" and went to the LowT site and did the same thing. No response so far.

The office hours are Monday - Friday (9am-6pm)

We have written back explaining that we do not provide a box to put your used syringes in, however the larger syringe to help reconstitute your HCG was accidentally left out of your package by the pharmacy. The HCG can easily be reconstituted with any of the 23/25 gauge needles and one of the 3cc syringes provided in your package. We do apologize for the oversight of the pharmacy and we will look into the issue to try to prevent the same issue in the future. We thank you for your business and we are here to help with any issues you have.

Thank you for the reply. Since there was no information on where or how to do the injections I will wait until Monday to call and make sure I am about to start this correctly. I was really hoping for more information and instruction in the kit. I know it can be dangerous if you accidentally puncture the sciatic nerve.