Hey everyone,

I'm a 23 year old male, and my state of being is currently very bad. I am very careful with my diet and very dedicated to exercise. I lift weights and do cardio regularly. I rarely drink and don't do drugs. But for much of my adult life, I've experienced the following symptoms:

Chronic fatigue, always tired. Regardless of sufficient sleep. This comes along with an almost constant slight headache.

My brain is "foggy." I can't concentrate in school or on tasks. I have trouble finding the right words during speech, even though I'm pretty intelligent. It just feels like a constant haze of static.

I've been somewhat depressed for years. Not manically so, just constantly melancholic/dysthymic. I have no motivation, no drive, no ambition, even though I know I have much potential. I'm also very irritable.

Anxiety. I often feel a background anxiety for no reason. My social anxiety is horrible. I can't look people in the eye. I am extremely passive. I'm extremely socially withdrawn. I have no desire to go out or to talk to people. No desire to meet women.

My sex drive is very low. When I was 16 or so in that age, my sex drive was strong. Now, I see beautiful women and sex drive isn't there. I just don't care. When I do have sex, I'm not very sexually sensitive, and I've experienced erectile dysfunction. Really embarrassing.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I just got my T levels checked:

Total T: 346 ng/dl
Free T: 81 pg/ml

Estradiol: 31 pg/ml

SHBG: 16 nmol/L

FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml
LSH: 7.7 mIU/ml