Thread: Disappointing refill delays

Disappointing refill delays

Noticed I was getting low on Testosterone Cypionate and HCG two weeks ago, tried to request a refill.

Website rejected request, too soon, 13 days or less by law for refills!

I'm completely out of medication on Monday, I request a refill. Yessir, we'll get right on it.

Called the pharmacy on Friday to check on my status, oh gee sorry your doctor hasn't authorized a refill yet.

Used the "Ask a question" feature on the website to find out what's going on, got a reply back "Oh your doctor had a family emergency".

That's too bad, you don't have anyone else who can authorize a refill?

The general vibe is "we'll get around to it eventually, in the meantime, it sucks to be you".

Looks like my Monday dose is going to be late through no fault of my own.

I'm not impressed with LowT at this point.

If a refill is requested earlier than 13 days out, there's nothing we can do about it. But 2wks is more than enough time. Do things happen that are unexpected at time? Well of course, unfortunately, we're all human beings. I do not know who you are but based on the phrase "Family Emergency" I assume you go to the one in Houston. If so, that physician's mother passed away, I would call that a reasonable excuse for being out of the office for a few days. And no, no one else can write a controlled substance prescription for a patient except the prescribing physician.

You can email me directly if you'd like, justin@lowtestosterone.com and I will try my best to resolve the issue.