Thread: 20 Years Old, Low T, Please Help Me Get My Life Back!!!

20 Years Old, Low T, Please Help Me Get My Life Back!!!

Heres my story, ill try to keep it brief. I've suffered from anxiety and depression since junior year of high school (about 4 years). I began to notice that my anxiety is only social around the opposite sex. I cannot even approach or hold a conversation with a female. I am incapable of growing facial hair, i walk with very poor posture, I have issues with libido (and other sexual problems-I think you know what I mean), i have low energy, I can't lose weight, I'm physically weaker than my peers, I've been exercising on and off for years, for 3 month periods. I always end up quitting, why? Because I never make any physical progress, even if I work hard and push myself. All of these symptoms caused me to go to my doctor to get my levels checked. I got a total T of 325 nl/dl. Before the test, he said I should be around 600 and then after he shrugs it off as normal and nothing. I got my levels taken 3 more times so he could be sure it was nothing i got 428nl/dl, 425 nl/dl, 395nl/dl my free levels were 15 pg/ml, 12 pg/ml, 10pg/ml. He said this is normal and refused to prescribe me testosterone despite my symptoms. According to webMD, a very reputable site, my free testosterone is incredibly low, especially for someone my age. It should be at about 50pg/ml. I know low testosterone is my issue and my doctor is depriving me of the treatment I need, I brought my results elsewhere and another doc refused. People in my area are extremely against testosterone because of the media surrounding them (I live in the New Hampshire/Boston area). I should mention I eat very well and had my vitamin levels checked. I have ABSOLUTELY NO deficiencies what so ever. Rarely drink and don't use drugs at all. My test is just low. I've missed out on years of life because of this, especially with low energy, and also with women. What should I do ? I need to get my life back so that I can live normally for the first time in 4 years. Please Help! I've been on anti depressants since december but these issues have been going on for 4 years. I'm hoping that if I fix my testosterone issues, I can stop taking those nasty sugar pills. As I said, I have had 4 full panel blood tests and EVERYTHING is normal but my Testosterone and I refuse to believe when my doc says 10 pg/ml is acceptable when there are some women in the high normal range of 8 pg/ml. Would I be able to send these 4 tests into low testosterone.com to try and get possible treatment? Its really frustrating when my doc, one of the most trustworthy people in my life shrugs it off as nothing, and refuses to help me when I know in my gut that this is the cause of all of my emotional and physical issues. Please help with your insight!!!!!
    Regards,
    Matt

We can use your existing test as long as they have all the panels required. If you need another test it is covered under the program. If we use your existing test or you take a new test, in either case you will need to see the doctor for a face to face visit. Glad to help you if we can.