Thread: TRT Program Cost with HCG

TRT Program Cost with HCG

Justin,

Just wondering if the $199/month program covers the cost of HCG? I noticed that you talked briefly about the $299/month program in another thread that included injectable B12, and some other supplements (DHEA, vitamins, etc). I'm just trying to find out if there is an additional charge for the HCG in this TRT program. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Dude View Post
    Justin,

Just wondering if the $199/month program covers the cost of HCG? I noticed that you talked briefly about the $299/month program in another thread that included injectable B12, and some other supplements (DHEA, vitamins, etc). I'm just trying to find out if there is an additional charge for the HCG in this TRT program. Thanks.
    I can actually answer this one. All you need, including HCG, T, and anastrozole are included in the $199 price. Needles, wipes, blood tests (at specific intervals), Dr. visit are all "in there". The $299 program is gone, replace with only B12, the other supplements are no longer offered. B12 is $30 more per month.

Quote Originally Posted by mkg View Post
    I can actually answer this one. All you need, including HCG, T, and anastrozole are included in the $199 price. Needles, wipes, blood tests (at specific intervals), Dr. visit are all "in there". The $299 program is gone, replace with only B12, the other supplements are no longer offered. B12 is $30 more per month.
    Hey, thanks for answering my question mkg. Are you currently receiving treatment here at Low-T? Are you satisfied with the treatment and level of support you've received so far? Any issues with the pharmacy, or getting your meds in a timely manner?

There aren't a whole lot of threads here where actual patients give feedback. Just wondering if you had any?