Thread: HCG lifespan

HCG lifespan

I am wondering how long HCG lasts in your body, I am guessing it trends down after 3 days? Peaks when? I am using biweekly injections 3 days apart of 350.

Also, I have a vial that I reconstituted that is still probably a third full after ~60-70 days. Should I throw it away and get a refill? I have read that it is good for 60 days refrigerated, after that the potency declines rapidly? Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by mkg View Post
    I am wondering how long HCG lasts in your body, I am guessing it trends down after 3 days? Peaks when? I am using biweekly injections 3 days apart of 350.

Also, I have a vial that I reconstituted that is still probably a third full after ~60-70 days. Should I throw it away and get a refill? I have read that it is good for 60 days refrigerated, after that the potency declines rapidly? Please advise.
    Levels peak approximately 6hrs after an intramuscular injection and approximately 16-20hrs after a subcutaneous injection.
    2-3 injections per week of equal amounts is the common frequency in a TRT plan with two injections per week being most common.

Duration of potency - this topic has been argued by many for several years. It's true that HCG won't last forever, but it will hold full potency or at least very close much longer than many tend to believe. The expiration you see on your bottle of HCG is simply what that particular manufacture is required by law to put on the bottle, but that doesn't mean it's gone bad once it's reached that date. For example, if a compounding pharmacy makes testosterone, the longest expiration date you'll typically see is one year. However, name brand testosterone bottles will carry an expiration date of several years. Is there a difference in the testosterone, the ingredients or how it's made? No, there is no difference. With HCG, pharmacies are required to pay for testing and normally do so in 30 or 60 day increments. The bigger the number the more expensive. I've seen some manufactures with a 90 day expiration on their bottle, but most keep it in the 30-60 day range. Regardless, once HCG begins to lose potency, it will lose approximately 10% per week.

I have tried several different brands of HCG from online pharmacies. After reconstituting the HCG, I find it has about a 3 week shelf life (refrigerated). After that, it looses potency. If you accidentally forget to refrigerate it after reconstitution, throw it out! I had one bottle sit a room temp for a few hours. Not sure if it was still good, I risked it and took a shot. It left a golf ball sized welt at the injection site for about 4 days. It look like the biggest mosquito bite ever, and it hurt to touch.

I would like to add that I have only received generic types of HCG...so I am not sure if the name brand stuff last longer.