History:
July 2011 first T check T level 303>>>> Started on androgel, I used the gel for about 10 months with no change in total testosterone . Then I tried the patch for a month or so and I hated the patch and no change in T level.

Aug 2012, saw an Endro >>>> started 100mg IM once a month for 3 months. Lab Dec 7th T-level 304 no E2 tested.

Dec 2012, started 6 weeks of subQ 50mg e3.5days in my belly fat, lab Jan 23, 2013 T- level 394. Started 50mg micronized DHEA and Pregnenolone (still taking daily).

Feb 2013, started 6 weeks of subQ 75mg e3.5days in thighs, lab Mar 6, 2013 T-level 826 E2 52.

Mar 15 2013, started 6 weeks subQ 75mg e3.5days, HCG 250IU on Mon/Wed/Fri, and Liquid Exemestane at 5mg daily (And here is where I think I went wrong) labs scheduled for April 17th.

Current situation: I started to feel worse and worse and have been feeling like crap the last few days very tired no energy some muscle cramping (but may be from running). I reduced my T down to 60mg e3.5days 4 injections ago. I stopped taking the AI yesterday, HCG the same. Without labs I am shooting in the dark here but, I leave for Jamaica tomorrow morning for a week. I plan to take test at 60mg Sunday morning and Wed evening while on vacation and that is all. I know this is going to make it hard to adjust after my next lab!

I'm not sure if I am crashing my E2 with to much stane or is my T still climbing with the added HCG? Any advise on what to do while on vacation or while waiting for my next lab greatly appreciated.