First off thanks, it's cool to find a forum that's about us guys issues and trail and error meds to get well.

Id found I had vericesicle (sp) badly while an early teenager, I thought it was testi cancer and keep it quite for years, Im ashamed of it now but was to embarassed then to even go to my parents. After all the reading and research Ive done I believe this is to be the reason for my Low T issues and cronic Arthritis problems the past 20 years. I was around 12-13 when I found the problem in the shower and didn't find out what it really was and had surgery to repair it until 2008. 6 years later Im now 38 and have just found I have low T values and started Androgel 3 months ago. My first blood work was 193 and 4.6. After a full 2 months of the gel, I def. with no question feel a lot better but my numbers are still only 401. At my age it looks like I should be at least 6-700 is this correct guys?

Next, I really don't have a good feeling about the Dr that's treating me. He's an Indian guy prob in his 60's and very old school, he wants to talk then leave the room, no discussion. I tried to mention other things Ive read on this Forum and he was hearing none of it, just said to keep taking the Androgel the same way I have been and don't worry about the numbers.

This prompted me to find a new Dr. I went this week to see the guy that did my verocesile surgery in 08 for some questions, he wasn't a whole lot better and didn't want to hear about anything I had to say or have read. He looked at my labs and suggested me coming in the office every 3 months for "Testopel Treatments" 1/8 in. dia. pellets that he injects under the skin on my hip, that dissolved slowly and last 3-4 months? Does anyone else have any insight on this treatment? My Angogel is costing me 122 dollars a month out of my pocket now, not yet sure of the cost of this new stuff. Oh, and I do 4 pumps a day of the gel. He said 2 on each thigh every morning. I dint tell him but from reading on here and seeing how folks find it better to spread out their treatments for a more even dose, Ive done (2) in the morning and (2) in the evening since the beginning, still the same 4 a day but more spread out. I started noticing I felt better after like day 3, lots more energy and a much more "clear" thought during the day, and better mood. I have though noticed Ive gained like 12-15# but kind of all over, just feel stronger and more full. Im about 5' 11" and 230# now, a little heavy maybe for my height but more thick build rather than a belly.

Sorry for the long post, and wouldn't blame anyone skipping over it, but hell I had a lot to say and wanted to give a fairly good description and the past history to explain my issues. Ive had 2 past next spinal fussions one in 06 the other in 07, I have really Bad Arthritis through out my entire spin. Ive been putting off another level fussion for a couple years that they say has to happen, the nerve pain is getting bad enough now that Im going to have to give in this year sometime. I just really want to get this T meds thing fiqured out, as I think it really helps me deal better with the pain and mild depression that comes with my problems. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!! Again sorry for the long ass post, lol.

Ryan