Figured I would share my blood results and get some input from you guys.

Ever since I was 16 I have had some hormone problems. Blood work showed several things, I was even diagnosed with gyno. Now I am 22, nearing 23, and for the past few years I have had a few symptoms which made me believe was low T. Seems like each day after a good 8-10 hours of sleep I am extremely tired. I yawn all day and I have little to no motivation. I have had an attitude lately of I really don't care, which is affecting my work and my overall personal mood. For the past few years I have exercised a lot. I feel I eat healthy and lift heavy which should spark my testosterone, but I have noticed little to no gains in muscle. Another sign of low T? Figured I would get my blood tested again and here are the results. My DR said I was in the "normal" range. I am good and healthy, but I still believe my testosterone is low for my age. The only advice he really had to give me was I should be eating around 3000-3500 calories a day, and to take supplements to try and boost my low T. According to my results what do you think? Should I break down and go see an endocrinologist? I enjoy exercising, but my main concern is the lack of energy I have during the day affects my work ethics.

Picture may be hard to see. My T level is a 427, with a free T level of 81.