Thread: Hello everybody

Hybrid View

So Justin, do you think it's worth it to give lowtestosterone.com a call? I'm doing the hCG my doctor recommended but so far I have not noticed any difference. I did 2000 IU Friday and 2000 IU Monday, so perhaps it's too early to tell. I figured with such a high dosage I would notice effects pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by 46and2 View Post
    So Justin, do you think it's worth it to give lowtestosterone.com a call? I'm doing the hCG my doctor recommended but so far I have not noticed any difference. I did 2000 IU Friday and 2000 IU Monday, so perhaps it's too early to tell. I figured with such a high dosage I would notice effects pretty quickly.
    As with anything TRT related it will take time. That said, HPTA restarts are hit or miss and the only way to know if it works is the time that passes after its done.
    What's the overall plan look like? How long does he plan on you using the HCG and how much how often?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    As with anything TRT related it will take time. That said, HPTA restarts are hit or miss and the only way to know if it works is the time that passes after its done.
    What's the overall plan look like? How long does he plan on you using the HCG and how much how often?
    2000IU E3D for a total of 10,000 IU. 3rd shot will be tomorrow morning.