Thread: Dosage seems extremely low

Threaded View

Dosage seems extremely low

Hi everyone, The quick run down. Im 39 years old, baseline testosterone level came back at 295ng. I carrier very little body fat. Workout nighty, but have known I have had low t for years. With the push of friends and family, began looking for help. I have pretty goopd health insurance and with numbers like I have should have little problem finding help locally. I went with Low Testosterone because I believe they were a bit more educate.d in trt. Unfortunately after taking two days off of work and driving 24a hours round trip I was prescribed 100mg of testosterone a week. Sounds good, a fairly common dose, but then was told she would probably lower my dose to 100mg every two weeks! One of the main reasons I chose Low Testosterone.com was I believed I would not kept at a low//low normal level. There is no way 50mg is going to get me the upper range numbers I was hoping for. I have sent my doc. a massage but haven't heard back yet. Ther is no way I'm going to pay 245.00( the pharmacy hit me for another 45.00)just to still have low t. If I can't get some reassurance tues. I'm going to have to find local help. Unfortunate, I came into this very optimistic. So how about you all, better luck, or is this the norm?
    Last edited by Need2Heal; 05-26-2014 at 02:02 PM.