Thread: Qustion About Dosage

Qustion About Dosage

hey guys,
    im new here and i have a question about dosage. im, 32 and my test levels are 355 total and 44 free, and my Dr just put me on TRT. According to him, i am to take 1cc per month... i was doing a little bit of research and i dont recall ever seeing such a dosage from anyone else. my concern is would such a big gap and low dosage between shots make things worse? ( i have all the symptoms of low t).

i also expressed how i dont have any children and was wanting to get on HCG as well, he said that he wouldnt recommend that which i thought was kinda strange. i have the test cyp but have not taken any yet being that i dont think my dr is giving me the proper knowledge.

can anyone help me out with this

thanks guys

Old school protocols from the 1960's and 70's call for one injection once every 2wks or so and many doctors still follow this method today. However, an injection once per month is even more out there so to speak. In either case you are correct, this is a horrible protocol. In a TRT setting Testosterone Cypionate needs to be administered at a minimum of one time per week. Some men find taking half the dose twice per week to be more efficient, splitting it into two equal shots, but this isn't always needed.

HCG - keep in mind HCG has never been FDA approved for TRT and many physicians only go off of what's FDA approved and won't consider other things.

oh ok thanks Justin...

So is HCG mainly used if you're cycling? what's the norm when or if you want to keep your jewels in tact and have kids?

HCG is used in many TRT plans. What I said above about FDA approved, if something isn't FDA approved that doesn't mean it's not used for that purpose, but it does mean some doctors won't mess with it or take the time to learn about it.

HCG used during TRT is commonly run at 250iu 2x/wk up to 500iu 2x/wk most commonly or somewhere in-between that dosing range.