Thread: 27 Yr Old Male

27 Yr Old Male

I just got the results of the T tests today. I go in to see my doc next week for him to interpret them. They are as follows.

TESTOS Free, DIR 16.0 (9.3-26.5) pg/mL
    TESTOSTERONE 461.1 (210-800) ng/dL

Is that normal for a healthy and in shape 27 yr old male?

Thanks in advance!

I guess I should tell you whats going on and provide full lab results. First is I have been unable to ejaculate while having sex ever. I just started having sex 2 years ago. Throughout the whole time I have been unable to cum whether it be head or having sex. I am able to cum during masturbation. When im having sex or rcving head I feel a "numb" feeling on the head of my penis. A lot of the times I have a problem getting and keeping an erection during sex and oral sex. The longest I stayed hard to have sex was about 10 minutes then it goes soft. Sometimes I am able to get it back but never a full erection. Ever since I was young I have always thought it is a problem in my head ie anxiety and fear about it. Which I think is still a factor today. My sex drive is kinda low. Like I want to experience the sensation but a lot of the times I have sex bc that is what a guy should do. I remember the first time I head sex I was like this is it? I felt better masturbating. So it could be like im so used to masturbating and the way my hand feels that I don't get pleasure from sex. So im just looking on advice on the labs whether or not TEST could be an issue. My mind is saying yes 461 is not optimal for my age so that's the issue. But I don't want to do that. I would rather it not be so I don't have to have TRT for the rest of my life. So any advice on the labs would be helpful. I did notice in my labs that HDL is at the bottom of the range and a couple of others are either at top or bottom. But I have no idea what that means! Thanks! Attached is the results of my labs. Untitled.jpg

That's rough