Thread: New and worried about Low T

New and worried about Low T

Hello everyone. I'm 31 and found out 6 weeks ago I have low t, test result was 130 and free t was around 4. Doctor put me on a low dose injection to get started and I've noticed some improvements.

The thing is I'm still worried. I've been a police officer for 5 years and I began suspecting something was wrong about 2 years ago. I began having problems concentrating and it finally got to the point where I was getting confused just trying to carry on simple conversations.

Will TRT help me get back to the mental acuity I had before all this started. I've noticed some improvement already, but things aren't quite normal. I had no idea low t could cause something like this.

I think it will, but it may take some time. Also consider the Gel. Injections are great if you can get them weekly or so. I was doing them every other week and it was a roller coaster. The gel has really helped me stabilize.

good luck and keep us posted.

Hey BCulbereon. I know how u feel. I'm 45 and have been exhausted etc.. For years. I'm now divorced but couldn't figure out why I was so tired all day with no energy. My total was 141 and my Free was 21! Horribly low. I just picked up Androgel today and will start tomorrow. Really hope it helps and I'm going to start working out too.

Yes, it should help. One thing that's important to remember is TRT is a process. You won't fully recover from low levels in a few weeks. In order to gain the full benefits of TRT, the individual has to be on TRT for approximately a year. This doesn't mean you feel like garbage for a year, you should be progressively improving. You may hit some setbacks along the way, but overall improvement should exist. This is assuming your stay the course with your TRT. After you reach a year, from that point on it's all about maintaining your testosterone health.