Thread: trippling my doseages when first starting, is it helping, hurting, or just wasting?

trippling my doseages when first starting, is it helping, hurting, or just wasting?

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FLORIDA TO ALL WHO READS THIS.

I'm 25 and have been prescribed 200ml for over 2 years now. because of my insurance, iv had to continually stop my injections since iv started because they kept asking for more samples to approve this medication for me, so for the last 2 years iv not once been able to string together more than a month of usage before having to stop again. i never got them to approve but thank god, i found a new pharmacy and started using a free insurance coupon app called GoodRX and it is actually $5 cheaper than using my insurance! so now i can finally start taking it consistantly. my low t was in the 100s when i started this 2 years ago, now it's in the 30's :/ i get the 10ml bottles and my doc started me on 200ml every 10 days. but im a business owner who instantly lost all my energy and drive a few years ago when my t dropped and im desperate to get my levels back as fast as possible. i havent been able to run my bussiness ever since and am almost out of money. i couldnt find anything on this when googling this subject, so about a week ago after getting my vial, i injected 3cc of 200mg's of Testosterone Cypionate Injection USP. i know it takes time to work but like i said im desperate to elevate my levels as fast as possible. 2 days ago i injected just 1cc of 200mg. my question is: does taking more initially help raise levels faster and then i can lower my intake once at a decent level. is this helping, hurting, or doesnt make a difference?

i appologise if this question has already been discussed.
    Last edited by austinsellers; 12-25-2016 at 05:59 PM.

please beware, about 5 years ago my t levels were naturally in the 900s and i started taking propecia "hair loss pill" and in less than 1 year my levels went from the 900's down to the 100's. i didnt know what happened until it was too late. i stopped taking it immediately but my t levels never came back after a year of struggling, my doc sent me to a urologists and thats when i was prescribed test. i also became infertal after taking propecia and 5 years later, i still am.... BEWARE