Thread: History and current situation.

History and current situation.

History:
    July 2011 first T check T level 303>>>> Started on androgel, I used the gel for about 10 months with no change in total testosterone . Then I tried the patch for a month or so and I hated the patch and no change in T level.

Aug 2012, saw an Endro >>>> started 100mg IM once a month for 3 months. Lab Dec 7th T-level 304 no E2 tested.

Dec 2012, started 6 weeks of subQ 50mg e3.5days in my belly fat, lab Jan 23, 2013 T- level 394. Started 50mg micronized DHEA and Pregnenolone (still taking daily).

Feb 2013, started 6 weeks of subQ 75mg e3.5days in thighs, lab Mar 6, 2013 T-level 826 E2 52.

Mar 15 2013, started 6 weeks subQ 75mg e3.5days, HCG 250IU on Mon/Wed/Fri, and Liquid Exemestane at 5mg daily (And here is where I think I went wrong) labs scheduled for April 17th.

Current situation: I started to feel worse and worse and have been feeling like crap the last few days very tired no energy some muscle cramping (but may be from running). I reduced my T down to 60mg e3.5days 4 injections ago. I stopped taking the AI yesterday, HCG the same. Without labs I am shooting in the dark here but, I leave for Jamaica tomorrow morning for a week. I plan to take test at 60mg Sunday morning and Wed evening while on vacation and that is all. I know this is going to make it hard to adjust after my next lab!

I'm not sure if I am crashing my E2 with to much stane or is my T still climbing with the added HCG? Any advise on what to do while on vacation or while waiting for my next lab greatly appreciated.

It is important to get those labs done rhoag! Dont make guesses with your help. With supervision you can get the balance you need in no time.

I wish I had a lab results weekly so I could fine tune this. The problem is my protocol is going to change while on vacation. hcg needs refrigerated and I am having a hard time determining proper dose for the stane. I have heard all I need is .25mg 24 hours after Test injection. But the with 1ml being equal to 25mg>>> 1 unit is 2.5mg >>> 1 line or 1/5 is 5mg and that is as low as it goes.