Hey guys!

Im 24 years old and was diagnosed with low testosterone about a year ago. First blood test I did was total testosterone 2, free testosterone was 0. Saw a couple different doctors who said there must have been a mistake on tests because of such low levels. I did 3 more tests before starting treatment and they were all very similar, Highest was total testosterone 10. I was on 4 pumps a day of Androgel and that brought levels up to about 280 and I felt great. I was switched to Fortesta because of an insurance change and with 8 pumps a day of Fortesta my levels went down to about 150. I was on 100mg a week of some injections I cant remember the name of and that dropped my levels even lower. Ive been back on Fortesta for about 3 months now and I feel almost as bad now as no testosterone with levels around 50-75 on 3 tests. I went to the doctor today and they recommended me for clinical trial of some women's fertility drug that might help low T? Chlomid or something along those lines? I was wondering if anyone had had the issues ive had or if anyone has had levels as low as mine? Also how were they corrected? They said this trial drug is supposed to help with natural testosterone production, has anyone dealt with anything like this? I just really want to have normal levels and feel good again!