Thread: 30 years old with a Free T level of 192.

Hybrid View

I ended up going to a natural path. They put me on 200 ml of test cypionate a week. Low dose anti-estrogen, 500 iu HCG twice weekly (1,000 total) and a thyroid med. Still expensive, but seems like most Dr.'s are too scared to let people go on try.

Quote Originally Posted by LowTguy View Post
    I ended up going to a natural path. They put me on 200 ml of test cypionate a week. Low dose anti-estrogen, 500 iu HCG twice weekly (1,000 total) and a thyroid med. Still expensive, but seems like most Dr.'s are too scared to let people go on try.
    See now my Doc hasent tested for estrogen level or even seems concerned about balancing it with the testosterone. To date my estrogen level has not been checked. Guess I am going to have to plead with them for this test also. I would think they would know they have to be in balance and would want to have it checked right along with the testosterone.

Hi All - I've been in this boat since I was about 22, I'm 33 now. Unfortunately, got a new insurance provider in January (4 months ago) and have been fighting to get AndroGel approved. They have not yet approved even with Test. Serum level of 179. Curious, LowTguy - any changes in how you are feeling? I know its only been a couple weeks but I'm curious as I'm hitting a breaking point with low energy, weight gain, and mental function.

What is a natural path?