I am a 55 year old male and was recently diagnosed with low Testosterone Levels. As part of a recent blood test, primarily to check my glucose and cholesterol levels, my Dr. decided to check by T level as well. The blood test revealed that my T level was at 76 which I understand is very low. Despite this low T level, I have been feeling fine. Other than a little fatigue in the evening, I have no noticed no mood issues, no libido problems, etc. However, my Dr. started me on a treatment program that called for 200 mg injections of Testosterone Cypionate every 4 weeks. He told me that I would likely experience more energy, an increased libido, and would generally feel much better even though I had not been experiencing any adverse symptoms. It has been four days since my first injection and I have not felt any changes. Since this diagnosis, I have done a lot of on-line research. Based upon this research, it would appear that a 200 mg dose of Testosterone Cyp every 4 weeks is a relatively low dose. Given that my T level was so low, I am wondering if I should be on a much higher dose than what my Dr. has prescribed. Any thoughts?