Thread: 6 weeks blood work results lower then initial

6 weeks blood work results lower then initial

today I got my results about the 6 weeks blood work, as crazy as it is my T level is slightly lower then when I started! but i m laughing at it as for the past 2 weeks I was actually feeling that way.

this is my initial : Testosterone, Serum 365 ng/dL 348 - 1197
    Free Testosterone(Direct) 11.5 pg/mL 9.3 - 26.5

6 weeks : Testosterone, Serum 345 Low ng/dL 348 - 1197
    Free Testosterone(Direct) 9.0 Low pg/mL 9.3 - 26.5

Isn't crazy?

I'm on 100mg weekly of T and 3 times of HCG 350IU each time

I spoke with the Doc and he wanted to make sure I would speak with an advisor to see if I m doing it properly, but I am, the dosage is fine and the administration it is as well, advisor confirmed.

the first 2 weeks I would see changes in mood, libido, sleep as well but after that it stabilized and the last two weeks, especially last week, I was definitely feeling like before to start or a bit worse.

I send a message to the Doc and now I m waiting for the dosage upgrade.

question: speaking to the advisor, if I understood well, I was asking how come the T beside not to be around a good level is actually dropped a little and the answer was that HCG could have caused that, did I understand well that?

I just got my dosage Increased to 150mg weekly, let' see how It feels

Your issue, it does happen, although it's not that common. Your initial levels prior to treatment, this is what you naturally produced, obviously it wasn't much. When you start taking testosterone, this shuts down your natural production. This idea bothers some men, but it's not like you were making enough to begin with. What doesn't happen, the testosterone you take does not add to the testosterone you were naturally making. I've actually heard some doctors tell patients that it does, but I can promise you it does not work this way. So with that in mind, you shut down what little natural production you had, which wasn't doing anything for you to begin with. Now what you have is all based off of what you've been prescribed. It is very rare, extremely, for 100mg of testsosterone cypionate to not bring your levels above where they are, but it does happen. Equally as rare, I've seen men take 50mg of the same testosterone and their levels skyrocket. Everyone is different, we say that all the time but it's hard for a lot of us to except. Hey it's hard for me to accept sometimes but it's still true.

I totally understand, I now feel that probably 150mg a week isn't enough for me to take to a high physiological level but who knows at this point, now I feel a bit frustrated about something: if I understood well the next blood drawn will be in 6 months to check levels, and since the progress I did with 100mg a week from the beginning, I believe 150mg won't take me that far and I really don't want to stay 6 months this way to wait for another blood test and an eventual adjustment of the dose, so I asked the Doc if we could do another blood drawn in between maybe in a month or 6 weeks from now, I could actually use my insurance for it if that would pass the yearly blood tests offered by LowT. The Doc still have to get back to me

the Doc got back to me, let's see how I feel this coming month