Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LowTestosterone.com has been sold?

Hybrid View

LowTestosterone.com has been sold?

I have had trouble getting a response on my request for refills, no feedback for 3 days now. The pharmacy does not have the refill request, the Dr, cannot access the site, and neither can I. Additionally, I have left voicemail and email messages concerning status. I heard today that LowTestosterone.com had been sold to "Prime Body"?
    I believe that the transition leaves something to be desired with the lack of communication and warning of changes.

Please advise those who are involved with LowTestosterone.com what they are supposed to do for their refills and how we are supposed to interact with the new owners. I have been charged for this month so hopefully I can arrange for these refills promptly.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

yeah same I have not been able to get a hold of anyone. Very sketchy and unprofessional

My last billing for my monthly fee indicated Prime Body. I'll try and contact them today.

I called the clinic in Houston, Wellcare, the person on the phone said it is now called Prime Body. Called Prime Body; got No Body. Might have to switch to Defy Medical. I suppose I could give them a day or two to get their crap together; but if I get the ball rolling with Defy Medical, I'll drop these jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
    I called the clinic in Houston, Wellcare, the person on the phone said it is now called Prime Body. Called Prime Body; got No Body. Might have to switch to Defy Medical. I suppose I could give them a day or two to get their crap together; but if I get the ball rolling with Defy Medical, I'll drop these jokers.
    How do you even drop them?

Quote Originally Posted by mkg View Post
    How do you even drop them?
    Kind of a moot point now that I've talked Prime Body; but I suppose I was going to deny charges on my credit card.

I got a hold of Prime Body, they are very busy with all the LowT customers. Keep trying and they will switch you over. It was pretty painless.

What exactly was the "switching" over to? How did you ever get a hold of someone?

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    What exactly was the "switching" over to? How did you ever get a hold of someone?
    I just kept on calling until someone answered. They had all my information from lowtestosterone dot com.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
    T

I just kept on calling until someone answered. They had all my information from
    lowtestosterone dot com.
    What number did you call to get through??

This seems crazy to have to go through all of this to get someone on the phone. You'd figure they would be contacting their customers, not the customers have to track them down.