Thread: B12 protocols

Hybrid View

Guys, are you using methylcobalamin or cyanacobalamin?

Austin, not hijack, but I'm curious what your low cortisol treatment encompasses? Any other contributors to the condition? (thyroid, pituitary/ACTH related, DHEA, progesterone,...?)

HRT Specailist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettester View Post
    Guys, are you using methylcobalamin or cyanacobalamin?

Austin, not hijack, but I'm curious what your low cortisol treatment encompasses? Any other contributors to the condition? (thyroid, pituitary/ACTH related, DHEA, progesterone,...?)
    I was using cyan, but recently started jarrow methyl, oral. I had to stop after a few days because I could not satisfy my hunger. I've researched however, after reading your statement on another forum, and methyl certainly seems superior.

As for my cortisol levels... I'm still not sure. I'm using Hydrocortisone. I've only recently decided I want to get off of Hydrocortisone and went into more in depth conversations with my doc. Well this turned out to be a "wild goose chase" - So far I've identified a magnesium deficiency. So I went on to find out why (not quite there yet). Now... Diarrhoea is brought up. But symptoms aren't quite all there, so I'm not convinced. And the chase continues...